We are conducting a football squares pool for the SuperBowl on February 7th as a means to raise money for the Rattlers, which is a non-profit organization. If you do not know how to play squares, you can get a feel for it here: https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Football-Squares. Play for a chance to win cash! 100% of the balance of the proceeds past the payouts go into the operation of the Rattlers Youth Lacrosse organization for any number of needs.
- Cost per square = $50
- First quarter payout = $100
- Second quarter payout = $250
- Third quarter payout = $100
- Final Score payout = $750!!
HOW TO BUY IN:
- Review current squares table here.
- Identify the grid code of the squares you want to select.
- Send $50 per square using the methods indicated below. Be sure to include the grids you want in the payment comments. (If you do not care about specific grids, just indicate "random" and I will assign it randomly.) Also include your phone number so I know how to contact you if you win.
- I will update the table based on the order I receive payments. The grid will have your initials and last four digits of your phone number.
- When the squares are full, just prior to the game, I will randomly generate the numbers for the squares for the columns (home team) across the top left to right and then for the visiting team on the rows top to bottom.
- Payouts will be made via PayPal or Zelle from the team account. If neither of those options are possible for you, I will arrange to meet with cash as soon as schedule allows.
How to pay:
- Via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org Preferred
- Via PayPal to email@example.com (please select the option that does not charge a fee!!) Preferred
- Via Venmo to $chrissmith822
Things to know!
- First come first serve. If someone claimed the grid you want after you viewed the table, I will contact you for another option.
- You may come back and view the table at any time to verify your squares.
- If the squares fill up, we may start another pool to accommodate interest.
- Contact me for any questions about the pool, or issues paying
- If all squares are not sold, then I will either refund all money, or payouts will be prorated based on the total amount collected.